Welcome

Saturday, May 7, 2011

About How long do you have to wait to work for a McCopCo Mcdonald's when leaving a Owner/Operator store

How long do you have to wait to work for a McCopCo Mcdonald's when leaving a Owner/Operator store?
Hi, I worked for an Owner/Operator store in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and I was fired, but listed as Voluntary Quit status. I have a friend who is a hiring manager for a McCopCo store in Fort Wayne, and is willing to hire me, but my previous boss, won't release me to work for McCopCo. How long do I have to wait to work for McCopCo stores again, and do I have to wait to work for another Owner Operator? If so, what can I do about getting released to work if the Owner is unwilling to do so?
Corporations - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
First of all if you were fired then let it be so. By him listing you as Voluntary Quit status, you are not eligible for unemployment benefits. I don't see why you can't work for the other store. Contact the corporate headquarters and explain the situation. It sounds like the owner is being vindictive and quite possibly breaking labor laws. If you get nowhere with corporate, go to your local labor board/unemployment office and see what your options are
Read more other entries :  
About I am trying to find softball league in Fort ...